Student Learning Outcomes
Our program strives to prepare our students as well as possible for entering the workforce or continuing their studies by achieving the following outcomes.
- The student will exhibit characteristics reflective of a competent sport management professional.
- The student will employ practical sport management skills at a real life sport organization setting.
- The student will apply appropriate marketing related principles in sport management settings.
- The student will exhibit management skills pertinent to sport organizations.
- The student will be able to explain the structure/function of sport organizations.