We believe a campus community engaged with our students will lead to their success. EagleSUCCESS is a collaborative communication tool for instructors, advisors, and students. With it we can more quickly identify students who are struggling and implement interventions with students in a timely way. How does using EagleSUCCESS increase student success?
- Complete the Roster Verification Survey required for each course—give faculty advisors the information they need for affective and timely outreach to students.
- Share concerns with students and advisors—contribute to a fuller picture of each student for advisors.
- Connect students to tutoring and other resources—increase student success.
- Celebrate student achievements—increase a sense of belonging and success focused environment.
- Email class rosters.
Advisors Can Link Directly to the Student Dashboard
- See a fuller picture of each student and their performance.
- See a detailed overview of your advisees
- See details about each student including Enrollment Status / Current Credits / Major / Course Schedule / Kudos and Concerns / Academic Standing / Semester Midterm and Final GPA / Overall Brockport GPA
- Create notes and see other advisor and faculty notes for each student.
- Implement interventions early and effectively.
- Connect students to campus resources.
Learn How to Use EagleSUCCESS
Look for the EagleSUCCESS tutorial video
Call the Academic Success Center – 585-395-2711