Tickets are required for all guests (including children two years and older) attending the morning or afternoon Commencement ceremonies.
How to Claim Guest Tickets
Tickets will be available April 17 at 11 am through May 3. After that, any unclaimed tickets will be automatically donated to the unused ticket pool and you will no longer have access to them. All guests (except children under two years) must present a printed ticket at the door for admittance into the Field House.
Each student who signed up for Commencement, should have received a customized email with detailed instructions on how to claim tickets.
- Select the commencement sign-up link if you did not sign-up and wish to attend the celebration.
- Once your are logged in to the URL, enter your Banner ID #.
Choose the number of guest tickets you need (up to five) for your assigned ceremony, and proceed to check out.
- Your ceremony assignment was determined based on your School.
You will receive a confirmation email with a link to view and print the tickets you requested.
- You will also have the option to email the tickets to others.
- Confirmation emails for tickets will arrive within 15 minutes of completing the transaction. If you don’t receive it, please check your spam before emailing for assistance.
Remind your guests to print out their E-Ticket prior to coming to campus on Commencement day and present it for admittance into the Field House OR be prepared to show the E-ticket on their electronic device. E-Tickets cannot be printed at the door.
- Children (2 years and under) who sit in an adult’s lap during the entire ceremony do not need a ticket.
If you need additional tickets, a second round will open on Monday May 8 at noon and will close May 11 at 11:55 pm. There is no place to mark on the form.
- Tickets will be first come, first serve.
- Availability of extra tickets is based on the amount of unclaimed/donated tickets and the number of students attending the ceremony.
Guests without tickets can watch the ceremony live on a large screen in the Vlogianitis Gym in Tuttle North.
The ceremony will be streamed live on the University’s website, so your friends and family can watch you walk across the stage from just about anywhere.
The resale of Commencement tickets is not a practice supported by the institution. The Commencement Committee is happy to assist with the exchange of tickets not needed by individual students. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. There is no monetary value associated with these tickets, and they are not intended for sale.