The Academic Success Center holds your success at Brockport as the highest priority and looks forward to assisting you in being successful at the University.
Golden Eagle Orientation
Orientation is required for all incoming transfer students.
Transfer and first-year students joining us for the Spring 2024 semester are required to attend one of our half-day sessions. Golden Eagle Orientation is when our new students get ready to “take flight” at SUNY Brockport! Students will have the opportunity to hear from some of the campus offices dedicated to your success, including:
- Academic Success Center (advising and scheduling, accessibility services, tutoring)
- Brockport Auxiliary Services Corporation (dining and meal plan, bookstore)
- Hazen Center for Integrated Care (counseling and health)
- Student Union, Leadership and Activities
- Title IX
- Parking and Transportation
You will also meet other new students, and our Orientation Leaders, who are so excited to welcome you to the Nest!
Following the program, campus tours will be offered, and you will have the opportunity to meet with advisors in the Academic Success Center about your schedule.
Register for your half-day session:
A confirmation email with directions to campus will be sent one week prior to program.
Other Helpful Resources:
Academic Success Center