- Off-Campus Housing and Quality of Life
- Community/College Communication and Outreach
- Greater Brockport Alcohol and Other Drug Community Coalition
- Walk! Bike! Brockport!
A committee of College, Village and Town stakeholders with the authority to implement actions affecting the College/municipal community. Membership will be determined on an annual basis and will generally include individuals who have these roles:
- Deputy Mayor
- Police Chief (village and college)
- Town Supervisor
- School Superintendent
- Bar Owners’ Association
- Merchants’ Association
- Codes Enforcement
- College President
- Vice President for Enrollment Management and Student Affairs
- Vice President for External Relations
- Director of Community Outreach
- Prevention and Outreach Services
- Director of Residence Life and Student Conduct
- Director of the Hazen Center for Integrated Care
- Faculty members
- Emeriti faculty/staff members
- Members should select an alternate if they are unable to make a meeting to ensure that their constituents’ voices are heard and represented.
The committee shall be co-chaired by the College President and the Village Mayor.
To develop and enhance relationships between the College and the community through actively addressing issues of common concern, including, but not limited to, neighborhood quality of life, landlord/tenant relations, health and safety issues, communication, community involvement, academic outreach, and economic development. We have a shared interest in preserving the vitality and quality of life in our community.
Strategic Responsibilities of the Committee
- Determine issues of common concern, and report regularly on them
- Provide a forum for open discussions of ongoing issues
- Support projects and programs that assist with committee aims
- Communicate activities and outcomes of projects to the public
- Monitor and evaluate the activities of subcommittees, their studies and projects
Larger committee: meet twice a semester
2021-22 Meeting Dates
- September 30, 2021
- December 16, 2021
- February 17, 2022
- April 28, 2022
Subcommittee chairs to determine a time for subcommittees to meet, prior to the main committee, to report out their work.