Planning for the 2022-2027 Strategic Plan
As SUNY Brockport undergoes strategic planning for 2022-2027, your insights, and those from other stakeholders, are vital to our work. We hope that you will use the information on this page as well as meetings to stay informed about our process. You will have the opportunity to provide feedback that will help us shape the plan. While we know that your time is valuable, we encourage you to take part in this process as it will help us to shape the future of the institution.
Thank you for being part of the Brockport academic community and contributing to the life of our institution. Please stop back to this site regularly to see our updates.
Goal 1: To be a Great University at which to Learn
Goal 2: To be a University Engaged with its Community
Goal 3: To be a Sustainable and Thriving University for the 21st Century
Goal 4: To be a Great University at which to Work
The Strategic Planning Committee (SPC) will review the current strategic plan, Building a Better Brockport, and draft a revised strategic plan for fall 2022 – summer 2027 focused on the inclusion of the principles of equity, diversity and inclusion, and utilizing campus feedback and shared governance.
The strategic planning process will include the following:
- Review of current Strategic Plan and Operational Plan
- Solicitation of campus input via surveys, town halls and open meetings
- Review and incorporation or alignment of the strategies that currently guide or will guide the institution, with a special reference to issues of equity, diversity, and inclusion
- Development of revised strategic plan and implementation plan
- Development of a cycle of implementation and assessment for measures of success (to include opportunity for annual revisions of the plan)