Brockport Food Shelf
Hours: 9 am-12:30 pm & 2-6 pm, first four Thursdays of the month
Phone: (585) 637-8169
- Emergency Food Help/Delivery: For emergency food help or delivery for the disabled and those without transportation.
- Brockport Food Shelf Backpack Program for Children: Provides nutritious food for weekends and school year vacations to children in need. During these times, families lose the nutritional support that the school breakfast and lunch programs provide.
St. Luke’s Episcopal Church
Hours: Sundays: 3-4:30 pm & Thursdays: 7-8:30 pm
Phone: (585) 637-6650
- Brockport Ecumenical Clothing Shelf: Gathers and distributes free clothing to the greater Brockport area communities. There are six Brockport churches that voluntarily coordinate and staff the Center, which is housed in St. Luke’s basement.
- Brockport Ecumenical Food Shelf: Provides food and other household items to those in need.
- Harvest Kitchen: Free community meal on the second Sunday of every month, 2-3:30 pm.
- North Porch Ministry New Mom/ Pregnant? (Embarazada?): Free newborn baby clothing, diapers and supplies.
The Willow Domestic Violence Center
Everyone has the right to be safe. You are not alone.
- Call 911 if you are hurt or in imminent danger
- 24/7 Crisis and Support Hotline: (585) 222-SAFE or TTY (585) 232-1741
Who can stay at Willow? Women, men, and their dependent children who are victims of physical, verbal, psychological, sexual, economic, or threatened abuse by the person with whom they live or have lived in the past are candidates for shelter. It is not required that the victim be residing with the abuser at the time of the incident.
The Gathering Table @ First Baptist Church
Phone: (585) 637-9770
Free community meal every third Sunday of the month, 1:30-3 pm.
Rochester Food Banks
Seeking Food Assistance? If you are in need, you may visit any of Foodlink’s member organizations for assistance. Find a location closest to you
- Lifeline: Call 211 or (877) 356-9211 to find an emergency food provider near you. You will be asked for your zip code, used to identify organizations serving your neighborhood.
- Genesee County: Regional Action Phone, Inc. (RAP): (800) 359-5727
- Orleans County: Regional Action Phone, Inc. (RAP): (800) 889-1903
- Wyoming County: Regional Action Phone, Inc. (RAP): (800) 786-3300
- Allegany and Yates Counties: Contact 211 Helpline or (800) 346-2211
Veterans Outreach Center
Hours: Open until 5 pm
Phone: (866) 906-VETS (8387) or (585) 546-1081, for an appointment
The center provides supportive services to veterans in Rochester NY, and the five surrounding counties.
Alcoholics Annonymous in Brockport Area
- Brockport No Pain No Gain @ First Presbyterian Church
- Brockport Newman Nooners Newman Oratory
- Brockport Basic Nativity Parish House
- Original Brockport Group St. Luke’s Parish Hall
- Kiss Lakeside Memorial Hospital
- Brockport Grapevine United Methodist Church
Planned Parenthood of Central and Western New York, Inc
Phone: (585) 546-2595
- Find a Health Center
- Get Birth Control Online
- Get UTI Treatment Online
- Online STD Testing
Oak Orchard Health – Dental Care
Phone: (585) 637-3905; After Hours Dental (585) 453-2179; Spanish Speaking After Hours (585) 794-0489
Strong West Emergency and Medical Care
Phone: (585) 758-1010
The region’s first off-campus emergency department provides the quality you expect from URMC Strong Memorial Hospital—the region’s #1 hospital* and recognized leader in emergency.