The University offers courses which focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion each semester. These courses have our students explore how they will be engaged with the world by:
- Reflecting on their place in the world and their responsibilities to others,
- Appreciating the richness of human diversity, creativity, and cultural difference,
- Exploring ethical issues and weighing alternative perspectives.
They help our students become confident in themselves by discovering their abilities, passions, strengths, and potential for growth.
Instructions to Lookup Courses on Diversity
- Access the Course Schedule
- Select the Term
- From the General Education Requirements, select Diversity
- Click on Class Search