All requests must be received by the Events Coordinator 14 days in advance. Our receipt of this completed application does not constitute approval of the event or room reservation.
Approval process: Once event application is approved you will receive a confirmation email to secure the date.
Facility & Events Manager
Lisa Robusto-Mack, MPA
161 Chestnut Street
Rochester, NY 14604
Phone: (585) 395-8482
Brockport Downtown is conveniently located in the Center City of Rochester, offering undergraduate and graduate courses in a secure downtown location. Our modern REOC building also serves as a community resource — providing an outstanding venue for meetings, workshops and events.
We encourage events of all types, including those hosted by faculty, staff, students, alumni, and community members.
Events are permitted to bring in any outside catering service of their choice. Please notify the Events Manager with your choice of caterer.
- For Alcohol: Please contact the Events Coordinator regarding the use of alcohol during your event.
- For Linens: Linens should be ordered, delivered, and set-up through your choice of catering service.
BASC Garnishes - RECOMMENDED
- The College’s official Event Catering Service: Full-Service, Drop-Off, Boxed Lunches etc.
- REOC B-stro
- Off-Site Catering, Pick-Up, Delivery, Drop Off with Servers and Full Service
- Boxed lunches, Drop-Off, Pick-Up, or Full Catering Service
- Pick-Up, Sandwich Platter, Boxed Lunches